Add: Industrial Concentration Zone(North) Of Wanshi Town, Yixing District, Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, China
The closed Loop cooling tower is actually an evaporative cooling tower, a combination of a cooler and a wet cooling tower. It is a horizontal evaporative cooling tower. The process fluid flows through the tube and the air flows outside the tube. contact. Closed cooling towers are a variant and development of conventional cooling towers.
The water cycle is divided into an closed loop with coolant and an outer loop.
The working fluid (Distilled water ,pure water or other liquid) circulates in the coil of the fluid cooler, and the heat of the working fluid is dissipated through the coil to the water which flowing through the coil.
At the same time, the air outside the device enters from the side inlet grille, flows countercurrently to the coil, and alternates with the falling spray water to form saturated moist hot air.
The hot humid air is discharged by the fan, and the remaining water falls into the bottom water pan and is circulated to the water sprinkler system by a spray pump to spray onto the coil.
1.Using the counter flow cooling way, few cooling blind area, high thermal efficiency.
2.Professional and efficient water collector,Control the running floating rate is less or equal to 0.001%
3.High air duct design, make sure the equipment to meet the demand of cooling air flow rate in operation.
4. Reduce the occupied area compare to other forms of cooling tower, meet the users' space demanding.
Advantages of closed loop cooling tower
1. It always work together with water cooling chiller, such as modular chiller, screw chiller an unitary water chiller.
2. Compared with air cooling heat exchanger, evaporative cooling tower has obvious advantages and makes transfer increases significantly by the tube side of latent heat of water vaporization.
3. CE certificate and ISO9001.
4. Cooling capacity: 10ton-1200ton or as customer require.
1.Towers in Central Air Conditioning
2.Closed Circuit Cooling Towers in Heat Treatment Industry
3.Air Compressor Cooling System
4.Towers in metallurgy industry