Add: Industrial Concentration Zone(North) Of Wanshi Town, Yixing District, Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, China
The ammonia evaporation condenser is one of the main heat exchange devices of the refrigeration system, and its function is to cool the high temperature superheated refrigerant vapor discharged from the compressor into a liquid state....Send Inquiry Chat Now
The ammonia evaporation condenser is one of the main heat exchange devices of the refrigeration system, and its function is to cool the high temperature superheated refrigerant vapor discharged from the compressor into a liquid state. The ammonia evaporation condenser developed by our company for food and beverage plants is mainly used for food companies such as food and beverage plants.
1. Water saving: In recent years, China has begun to apply ammonia evaporation condensers to various refrigeration systems. The theoretical water consumption of the evaporative condenser is only 1% of the water-cooled condenser, which greatly reduces the water loss, which is of great significance to the northern region where China's water resources are seriously insufficient.
2. Energy saving: Unlike the air-cooled condenser, the condensation capacity is limited by the ambient dry bulb temperature. The evaporative condenser is limited by the ambient wet bulb temperature, while the wet bulb temperature is 8 to 14 °C lower than the normal dry bulb temperature. The upper side of the fan creates a negative pressure environment for the equipment, so the evaporative condenser has a lower condensation temperature than the air-cooled condenser. For every 1 °C increase in condensing temperature, the power consumption per unit of cooling capacity will increase by 3% to 3.5%, so the total power consumption of the evaporative condenser will be significantly reduced, and the energy saving effect is obvious.
The ammonia evaporative condenser produced by our company for food and beverage plants, in addition to the cooling heat of the cooling water, mainly uses the latent heat of vaporization when the cooling water evaporates to absorb the heat of the refrigerant, and its energy consumption is mainly It is water and electricity.
Factors affecting its efficiency
1. Cooling water temperature (the most important factor)
2. Fan wind speed
3. Outdoor weather temperature
4. Thermal conductivity of the heat pipe (if the surface has dirt, it will affect its thermal conductivity)
5. Refrigerant influence (such as the speed of the flow, air or oil in the refrigerant attached to the heat pipe wall will affect the heat transfer performance)
1) Generally, two body parts: upper and bottom boxes;
2) Shipped by one 40ft container,upper and bottom body parts shipped assembly and separately;
3) Packing with plastic film to to protect evaporative condensers from swearing in the long distance transportation.
Delivery time: 30 days after payment