Add: Industrial Concentration Zone(North) Of Wanshi Town, Yixing District, Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, China
The evaporative condenser is essentially a combination of a water-cooled condenser and an air-cooled condenser, and heat exchange is carried out by the evaporation of water flowing through the surface of the condensing coil by the water vapor to remove heat....Send Inquiry Chat Now
The purpose of R717 ammonia evaporative condenser refrigeration system is to remove heat from a space or object and then somehow discharge this heat into the environment. It is used to discharge heat in a refrigeration system. The evaporative condenser is essentially a combination of a water-cooled condenser and an air-cooled condenser, and heat exchange is carried out by the evaporation of water flowing through the surface of the condensing coil by the water vapor to remove heat.
1. The water pump and cooling tower of the R717 ammonia evaporative condenser are integrated and easy to install and use.
2. The new flat seamless steel pipe is used to narrow the pipe spacing and arrange more tightly, which increases the effective heat dissipation area of the pipe.
3. The top suction wind reverse flow structure makes the coil heat exchange chamber always under negative pressure state, and the vaporization heat absorption of water further strengthens the cooling effect of the coil.
4. The unit casing and water tray are bolted, no welding points, and the joint is lined with imported glue to ensure that the box and the water tray are not rusted and water is not leaking.
1. The R717 ammonia evaporation condenser system has low operating cost, and the condensation temperature is very practical and economical within the wet bulb design temperature of 8. 3.C.
2. Compressor power saves 10% less power than other condenser systems and saves 30% less power than air-cooled condenser systems.
3. The power of the fan is equivalent to the power consumed by the fan of the cooling tower condenser system and is approximately 1/3 of the power of the air-cooled condenser of the same specification.
4. Due to the lower head of the pump and the lower water flow, the pump power is approximately 25% of the pump power required in a typical cooling tower condenser system.