Add: Industrial Concentration Zone(North) Of Wanshi Town, Yixing District, Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, China
The high-temperature superheated vapor refrigerant discharged from the counter flow stainless steel evaporative condenser enters the condensing tray from the upper part, and the cooling water is directly sent to the spraying device on the upper part of the condensing coil by the circulating water pump.
During the production process, the water is evenly sprayed by the nozzle onto the surface of the condensing coil to form a water film. The high temperature superheated refrigerant in the coil exchanges heat with the water and air outside the coil, and the axial fan forces the air to the speed of 5~7m/s passes through the condensing coil and the cooling water, and the refrigerant in the tube is gradually condensed into a liquid state from the vapor state.
The refrigerant in the tube condenses and releases heat, and the spray cooling water outside the tube evaporates and absorbs heat, so that part of the spray cooling water becomes water vapor. When the water vapor passes through the water collector, the water is recovered.
The wet air is discharged to the outside of the equipment, and at the same time, under the forced suction of the axial flow fan, a negative pressure is formed in the condensing coil box, and the evaporation of the spray water is enhanced, thereby improving the heat exchange effect of the unit.
Characteristics of counter flow stainless steel evaporative condenser
1. Advanced technology and excellent performance.
2. Beautifully manufactured and durable
3. Simple structure and quick installation
4. Good operation and low cost
Selection method of counter flow stainless steel evaporative condenser
1. Determine the total heat rejection required for the refrigeration system.
2. Determine design conditions, condensation temperature, and local wet bulb temperature
3. Check the heat calibration coefficient table and determine the correction factor
4. Multiply the total system heat rejection by the correction factor to determine the corrected heat rejection.